International Ballet Workshops owns all intellectual property over all images and videos taken during the events. International Ballet Workshops students and their parents/legal guardians may collect the photos shared on our social media platforms for their personal use only.
HEALTH & SAFETY
By attending International Ballet Workshops, you acknowledge that dance is an activity that comes with a certain amount of risk, and that International Ballet Workshops does not provide accident cover. We advise our participants to have personal health insurance.
All users of International Ballet Workshops website do so with an understanding and acceptance of the following conditions:
1. All information provided on this site is done so in good faith and International Ballet Workshops has taken all reasonable measures to ensure the information contained herein is accurate and current.
2. No liability is accepted for loss or damages incurred as a result of reliance upon material contained on this site.
3. By visiting and using the site, you will be assuming all risks associated with use of the site, including risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via International Ballet Workshops site by your access to it.
International Ballet Workshops abide by the Privacy Act and the National Privacy Principles.
Tickets to the International Ballet Workshops events are solely sold on International Ballet Workshops websites and our Facebook page. Tickets purchased are subject to the terms & conditions outlined below.
Attendees must also abide by the terms & conditions of the venue in which the performance is held.
Tickets to the International Ballet Workshops events are non-refundable and non-transferrable except in the following cases:
1. Double-Booking Error: In the past some clients have accidentally booked twice for the same student. In the case of an accidental double-booking you will receive a refund in full for the second, accidental booking.
2. Extreme and Unforeseen Circumstances: Refunds in full are provided on compassionate grounds, when the family is experiencing extreme and unforeseen circumstances, such as the loss of a close family member, or severe illness, which results in the student not being able to attend the workshop.
3. Other Medical Conditions: For tickets that cannot be used due to a medical condition (illness, injury, etc.) International Ballet Workshops offers an 80% refund of the total workshop fee in the form of a credit voucher to be used within 12 months on IBW products and/or services. To qualify for this, a dated medical certificate is compulsory, and can be provided either on paper, or scanned and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Ticket exchanges: In the case of a student being able to use their ticket for any reason, the ticket may be transferred into the name of another student. The responsibility of organising this falls to the owner of the ticket. Transfer of workshop ticket to another student is only possible when the new student is attending the workshop in the same group level and in the same city. To organise the transfer please contact email@example.com no later than 7 days prior to the start of your workshop. Any request received within 7 days of the start of the workshop is at the sole discretion of IBW's Event Manager, and cannot be guaranteed. Credit notes are NOT transferable to other students.5. Change of Plans (sold-out workshops only): In the case that a workshop is sold out AND that International Ballet Workshops is able to fill the spot immediately AND when IBW is notified no less than 7 days before the commencement of the workshop, International Ballet Workshops offers a 70% refund of the total workshop fee in the form of a credit voucher to be used within 12 months.
Any refund or transfer request for any reason other than those detailed above will be denied.
The delivery price for each order will be displayed during the checkout process, prior to payment and order confirmation and included in the total price of your order.
Each product listing includes the estimated delivery time frame for that product. Typically, delivery occurs within 3 to 5 business days of us receiving your payment authorisation and cleared funds. From time to time the delivery of specific items will exceed our standard week delivery window for reasons outside our control. We work hard to process all orders as quickly as possible and we will send you an email to let you know when your item has been dispatched by us.
Risk in the products passes to you on delivery. We do not accept liability for any loss, theft or damage to the products after delivery.
Delivery methods & locations:
Orders are delivered via the Australia Post network. Your order will be delivered to the delivery address provided by you. Our delivery partner may leave a card at the address and you will need to pick up the delivery from your nearest Post Office or contact the courier company to arrange for re-delivery.
It is important that you verify your information is correct, especially your delivery address. If the address provided is incorrect and the package is returned, you may be billed for the additional shipping charges in order for your delivery to reach you. You agree to this by placing an order with us, we reserve the right to pass on applicable charges to you if you provide wrong address information. We also require a contact phone number, which may be used by the courier to arrange delivery. If we, and our delivery partner have been unable to deliver your order due to your error or fault after 21 days or 3 attempts (whichever is sooner), we reserve the right to cancel your order. In these circumstances we will refund you the price of your order, less the delivery fees incurred by us.
Sale items: We do not offer any exchanges or refunds on sale items - please choose carefully.
Peace of mind returns and exchanges: If you change your mind or your order is not quite right, you may return it to us within 30 days of the date you received it. You must contact us with your name and order number before returning any items. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
Items returned must be in ‘as-new’ condition. This means you have not used, damaged, washed or laundered any of the items. Please return items secured in their original packaging if possible.
After we have received your item and confirmed it is in ‘as-new’ condition, we will issue you with an exchange or refund of the purchase price less the initial delivery fees. If you have purchased an item using a free shipping offer and returned it because you have changed your mind, we will deduct the actual shipping cost to us from your refund. If we cannot be satisfied that you purchased the product from us then we will not accept your product for return. Additional delivery charges may apply if you are requesting an exchange due to a change of mind.
Your consumer rights:
The goods you purchase come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. If your product is faulty, broken or otherwise non-compliant with a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law please contact us as soon as possible with your name and order number and our customer care team will advise you on the next steps.
Unfortunately, and despite our best efforts, items are occasionally damaged in transit. If you notice that an item is damaged when it is delivered to you, please contact us within 2 days of delivery with clear digital photos showing the damage. Our customer services team will advise you on the next steps.
The type of remedy we offer will depend upon the circumstances. We may arrange to replace the product (subject to availability), or provide you with a partial or full refund of the purchase amount. If we require you to return the product to us, International Ballet Workshops will pay the cost of the return.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund in cases where we deem damage to a product to be due to fair wear and tear, misuse or failure to use in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions or failure to take reasonable care.
Ticket refunds or exchanges are not available on the basis of late arrival. International Ballet Workshops strongly recommends planning your journey to ensure you arrive at the workshop well in advance of the scheduled class commencement. (30 minute recommended time).
Watching of classes:
At each event, we allow some classes or a showcase of the work done during our event to be watched by the student’s families and close friends. All attendees regardless of age must behave in a respectful and quiet manner while watching a class or showcase. No food or soft drinks are allowed in the dance studios. Water only.
All other classes:
Event participants will be fully supervised during classes and workshops. Parents, guardians and teachers are not permitted to attend these events unless specified otherwise as seen above. Parents and guardians are asked to meet their children promptly at the conclusion of classes.
For security purposes and in case of an emergency, the names of individual event participants will be required at time of booking for all workshops.
1. Gift Certificates can be purchased from International Ballet Workshops online store.
2. Gift Certificates will be redeemed as IBW points ($1 = 1 IBW Point) and are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
3. Gift Certificates may only be redeemed online at internationalballetworkshops.com at the checkout during the registration process of your event and/or purchase of items in the online shop.
4. Where the value of items purchased is greater than the value of the Gift Certificate, the difference is payable by the Gift Certificate recipient. Where the value of items is purchased is less than the value of the Gift Certificate, the remaining value will be held on account by International Ballet Workshops for future purchases by the Gift Certificate holder. Original expiry conditions will apply.
5. The recipient must provide full contact details when redeeming a Gift Certificate.
6. The Gift Certificate identification code must be quoted when redeeming.
7. Lost, stolen or deleted Gift Certificates cannot be replaced. Gift certificates will be issued one time only via email or mail.
8. The International Ballet Workshops standard processing, postage and handling fees will apply on redemption of Gift Certificates.
9. Gift Certificates can only be redeemed for events and merchandise sold directly through the International Ballet Workshops website. They cannot be redeemed for purchase of event merchandise during the live International Ballet Workshops.
10. Gift Certificates and coupons cannot be redeemed for cash.
LEGAL NOTICE TO PICSCOUT, GETTY IMAGES, PICSCOUT CLIENTS, and CYVEILLANCE INTELLIGENCE CENTER their subsidiaries, agents, and assigns: You are prohibited from accessing this site.
Legal Notice to PicScout, http://www.picscout.com/ , Getty Images, http://www.gettyimages.com/ trading as: GYI , all other customers of PicScout, and Cyveillance Intelligence Center http://www.cyveillance.com/, and to any and all clients of Cyveillance Intelligence Center, their subsidiaries, agents, or assigns are prohibited from accessing Our Website.
Permission for the copyright scanning robot program known as PicScout and for robots owned or operated by Cyveillance Intelligence Center, Getty Images, their subsidiaries, agents, and assigns to access this site is explicitly denied. All other robots which scan content for the purpose of any law enforcement, criminal or civil, are also denied permission to access this site at any time without a duly served warrant in accordance with the laws of Australia.
Most of the photos here were taken by our own cameras or are open source; All videos that appear on Our Website, our Facebook page, Google+ profile, and our YouTube Channel were made by International Ballet Workshops for the sole use of International Ballet Workshops and our customers. All photo, video, and audio content on Our Website is licensed for all non-commercial reproduction with attribution to International Ballet Workshops EXCEPT by any law enforcement agency, Getty Images, PicScout, and Cyveillance Intelligence Center or any of their subsidiaries, agents, or assigns; or by any other corporation that has at least once filed a copyright infringement lawsuit against one or more online users of their content. Use of any original International Ballet Workshops story, photo, audio, or video recording for any purpose, by any entity which is a plaintiff in a copyright infringement case is hereby prohibited.
Getty Images, PicScout, and Cyveillance Intelligence Center their subsidiaries, agents, and assigns are explicitly prohibited from using any image or video that originated in an International Ballet Workshops camera for any purpose. These photos are released for non-commercial use by the general public with attribution to International Ballet Workshops, our agents, or assigns; their use for any monetary gain by any party claiming copyright against a third party downloader from a third party web site shall be treated as a copyright violation under this Notice.
Notice concerning demands for damages originating from Getty Images, PicScout, Cyveillance Intelligence Center, or any of their subsidiaries, agents, or assigns or any other scanning robot users sending “demand notices” prior to legally valid takedown notices.
We regard Getty Images, PicScout, Cyveillance Intelligence Center, or any of their subsidiaries, agents, or assigns as entities engaged in extortion. As such, all payment demands SHALL BE REFUSED if any threats of legal action are ever received from Getty Images, PicScout, Cyveillance Intelligence Center, their subsidiaries, agents, or assigns or any other copyright holder demanding “damages” prior to sending takedown notifications. Not only will we refuse to pay the funds you demand, we shall instead seek liquidated damages in the amount of $25,000 AUD per violation of our Terms of Service concerning image scanning robots.